Easter Fun at Rosen Shingle Creek
Who says kids get to have all the fun at Easter time? The latest special offer from Orlando’s luxurious Rosen Shingle Creek will have adults clamoring to their rooms and searching high and low for a special Easter treat all their own - a golden egg filled with gift certificates valid for a future two-night stay. Two lucky guests who arrive on Saturday, April 23 will find a golden egg in their guest room upon check-in. Inside the egg is the Easter goody that grown-ups crave the most – a future visit to the award-winning hotel, including:
· A complimentary two-night stay in a deluxe one-bedroom suite
· VIP concierge services and access to the 14th floor lounge
· One $100 food and beverage gift certificate (excludes alcohol, service and tax)
· Two 50-minute spa treatments
· A welcome amenity basket
Certificates have no cash value, are not transferable and must be used on a future visit. All reservations are based on availability.
While only two “hoppy” guests will walk away with the golden egg valid for a future stay at Rosen Shingle Creek, every guest will win big with the hotel’s affordable Easter weekend package. Guest rooms are just $129 per night for deluxe accommodations or add $50 to upgrade to a suite (based on availability, taxes not included). The package also includes:
· Afternoon pool party with a live, interactive DJ, fun games and prizes (Saturday, 1-6 p.m.)
· An Easter Egg Hunt with a special visit from the Easter Bunny (Sunday, 10 a.m. outside Cafe Osceola)
· One-hour golf clinic at the Brad Brewer Golf Academy, followed by nine holes of golf for just $69 plus tax per player, including clubs (Saturday, 1-4 p.m.)
· Two-for-one golf at Shingle Creek Golf Club for just $79.
· Twenty-five percent off any service at the Spa at Shingle Creek (reservations required).
To book the Rosen Shingle Creek Easter package and search for the golden egg, call 407-996-9770 or visit www.rosenshinglecreek.com.