This Mother’s Day, Rosen Shingle Creek gives kids the opportunity to create a gift that’s truly from their hearts. Children are invited to become a “Junior Executive Pastry Chef” and spend the afternoon with world famous pastry chef David Ramirez of Food Network fame, to create their own special chocolate creations for the number one woman in their lives – Mom.
Equipped with a chef’s hat, kids will learn candy making and decorating techniques from one of the world’s most highly acclaimed pastry chefs. This special workshop takes place at the Café Osceola private dining room from 9 to 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 7 and is just $15 plus tax, per child ages 5 and up. The children’s creations will be beautifully packaged and given to the child to present to Mom on Mother’s Day. Price is inclusive of tax. To reserve a spot, call 407-996-FOOD or inquire upon check-in.
The children’s chocolate making session is just one part of the weekend-long Mother’s Day celebration taking place at Rosen Shingle Creek. Guests will enjoy a discounted room rate of $129 per night for deluxe accommodations with a suite upgrade available for an additional $50 (based on availability). The package also includes:
· $25 food and beverage credit to be used during your stay (excludes Mother’s Day brunch)
· Afternoon pool party with a live, interactive DJ, fun games and prizes (Saturday, 1-6 p.m.)
· Poolside spa service for mothers and daughters, including mini manicures, mini pedicures and chair massages. Prices are $25 for one 15-minute service, $45 for two services and $65 for all three services (Saturday, 12-3 p.m.).
· One-hour golf clinic at the Brad Brewer Golf Academy, followed by nine holes of golf for just $69 plus tax per player, including clubs (Saturday and Sunday, 1-4 p.m.).
· Two-for-one golf at Shingle Creek Golf Club for just $79.
· Twenty-five percent off any service listed on the Mother’s Day spa menu at the Spa at Shingle Creek (reservations required).
The recent Gold Platter award-winning hotel also offers an extensive Mother’s Day champagne brunch buffet for the entire family at Cafe Osceola. The buffet features fresh seafood to traditional favorites to carving stations and stations featuring an extravaganza of salads, soups, pastas, cheeses, fruits, omelets, waffles, seafood and award-winning desserts. Buffet hours are 11:30 am – 7 pm. Adults are $55.95 plus tax and gratuity and children ages 4 – 11 are $24.95 plus tax and gratuity, under 4 is free. Florida residents and hotel guests receive 25% off.
Moms can also spend their day in luxury with two specials at The Spa at Shingle Creek. The Pampered Mom Package is $235 plus tax and gratuity and includes two signature treatments and a glass of champagne. The Mom & Me Package is $170 plus tax and gratuity and includes side-by-side manicures and pedicures for two and a special gift for Mom.
To book any Rosen Shingle Creek Mother’s Day package, event or buffet, call 407-996-9939 or visit www.rosenshinglecreek.com.