Wet ‘n Wild Orlando newest attraction, the Aqua Drag Racer – a family-friendly, four lane racing attraction is well and truly now open and is pulling in the crowds.
It’s expected to be the tallest and fastest water-based racing attraction of its kind in Florida aimed at providing thrill seekers with an experience unlike any other around.
Standing six stories tall and featuring four parallel racing lanes, guests will take their place at a starting line that is 65-feet high and prepare for a turbo-charged adrenaline rush the whole family can share. Get ready for a full throttle plunge at screaming speeds while powering through enclosed braided, twisting tunnels at fifteen feet per second. It is full throttle acceleration with no brakes allowed and the newest way families share the rush in a head-to-head racing competition at Wet ‘n Wild!
- Tallest and fastest racing attraction of its kind in Florida
- Six stories high (over 65-feet)
- Each one of the four parallel racing lanes is over 360 feet long
- Average travel speed is 15’ per second
- Riders must be at least 42” tall to ride
- Perfect for all ages and designed to slow riders to a smooth, gentle stop